Americans waste nearly $16 billion in rewards points and miles a year. According to a recent study conducted by a Cincinnati-based loyalty marketing company Colloquy and the Global Commerce Firm Swift Exchange. Don’t throw valuable rewards and money down the drain. Sign up for these valuable shopper loyalty rewards clubs and feel confident in knowing your reaping all the benefits; now that’s savvy saving
Below is an “example,” use as a reference to see stores you may not have know offered a loyalty program (this is not a complete list, there are thousands of stores that offer rewards) Also everything I’ve listed here is FREE to join, I don’t advise that you pay anyone to get Cash Back…
Clothing Apparel & Accessories:
- -Bloomingdales Loyallist
- -Calvin Klein Preferred
- -JCPRewards (Not the JC credit card) most people think it’s only for JC credit card members. All loyalty/rewards clubs I’ve listed are free! -Simply join and register any credit or debit card and earn a $10 reward for every 250 points earned.
- -Jockey rewards
- -Kohl’s Cash - (Bonus $5 in store voucher for signing up & $10 coupon off next online purchase)
- -Moosejaw Rewards
- -Saks 5th Avenue
- -Sephora Beauty Insider (free gift on your birthday)
- -Talbots Classic Rewards Red (10% off on your birthday)
Infant & Toddler:
Dining Out & Food:
- -Denny’s Rewards
- -Lean Cuisine (online:Delicious Rewards)
- -Max & Erma’s Good Neighbor Rewards
- -My Coke Rewards (online:Enter codes from purchased Coca Cola Products)
- Outback Steakhouse – My Outback Rewards (enter points located on your receipt online)
- -Papa Johns Pizza – Papa Rewards (online)
- -Panera Bread
- -P.F. Changs’s -Warrior Rewards program
- -T.G.I. Friday’s VIP rewards program.
- -Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill –The Bones Club
- -Starbucks Rewards-For use with existing Starbucks gift cards.
- -Subway Card –Must have existing GC
Hotels: Almost all major hotel chains now have cards that allow guests to earn either points that can be redeemed for discounts, future stays or other benefits or airline miles
- -Best Western Rewards
- -Hilton HHonors Program
- -Hyatt Gold Passport
- -Marriott Rewards
- -Super 8 Rewards
- -Wyndham Rewards
Rebate Sites: Get Paid for your everyday online purchases. I use 2 rebate sites and go back and forth to see who’s offering the highest percentage back. You can request your check via PayPal or by Check.
Smartphone Rewards Programs:
- -7-11 Slurpee Nation Rewards – Enter your cup codes onto the smartphone app and earn free gear, Redbox, and downloads.
- -Old Navy App
- -Happy Star Rewards app -(Carl’s Junior & Hardees locations) available for iPhone and Android smartphones. Just Drive Through, check-in and earn a spin on “The Wheel of Awesome.”
- -Dicks Sporting Goods -ScoreCard Rewards
- -Boss Shop Rewards
- -Speedway Rewards Speedy Rewards (Anyone can join, save $ on gas and get rewards)
- -TA (TravelCenters of America): Loyalty Programs
- -Truck stop program: Driver Payback Points rewards truck drivers for fueling up by giving them points that can be used for purchase inside the store
- -Pilot Travel Centers program Driver Payback Points rewards truck drivers for fueling up by giving them points that can be used for purchase inside the store
- -Office Depot Rewards
- -Staples Rewards
- *Featured – I use this at select stores that don’t offer rewards cards i.e Target, Walmart, Publix… At Upromise, sign up and you can Earn money for yourself, your son/daughter, a loved one (change the person at anytime.) Upromise is an innovative service that helps its members get money back for college from their everyday spending.
- -Hallmark Crown Rewards
- -K-mart Shop your Way Rewards -(Sears, Land’s End, mygofer, the great indoors)
- -Lego V.I.P Rewards
Need some extra cash?:
- Give it a shot, you never know. Go to MissingMoney.com. Featured on CNN; officially endorsed by NAUPA (National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators). A government program that will assist you in thoroughly searching all participating states to find your family’s missing, lost, and unclaimed property, money and assets. CNN featured this and found people that actually had money (up to $2,000,000) in a lost will and what have you. I would have thought it was a scam if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. Who know’s, maybe you’ll strike it rich… ehem’ Do I get a finders fee people? Haha j/k.
- Have some extra ink Cartridges lying around? Earn extra cash by recycling your empty ink cartridges at
- Staples Rewards (get your next ink/toner purchase discounted)
- Office Depot Recycling Rewards